Articulate with Jim Cotter values the privacy of the users of the Articulate website, located at www.articulateshow.org.
Articulate does not collect personal information about you—such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address—unless you provide it as part of our voluntary newsletter signup process. This information will only be shared with MailChimp, an e-newsletter platform, and will be removed upon unsubscribing.
Technical information, such as the date, time, and length of your visit, browser type, device type, demographic information, and IP address may be collected and used internally for site management purposes. This is expanded on below.
- Google Analytics. Articulate uses Google Analytics to track user behavior in order to improve the user experience on our website. To that end, Google Analytics collects data for Articulate using Google Ads features: Demographics and Interests Reporting and Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting. This information guides the development of our website, future content, and marketing strategy by informing us of our website and marketing campaign’s efficacy and directing us to the people who find our content interesting.
- Meta Pixel. Articulate uses a Meta Pixel to track user behavior and implement retargeting campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. The Pixel receives the following types of data:
- HTTP headers: HTTP headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer, and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific data: includes Pixel ID and the Meta Cookie.
- Button click data: includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons, and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
If you wish to disable cookies, instructions on how to manage your browser’s cookie settings can be found here: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. To learn more, visit the Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance websites.
C. Embedded content from other websites
- YouTube. The Articulate website features embedded video content from its YouTube channel, which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/articulateshow. To view and edit your YouTube account’s privacy settings, or to learn how YouTube uses the viewer data it tracks, click here.
E. Contact information. If you would like to request information or be in touch with us regarding the Articulate website, please use our contact form.